Friday, October 5, 2012

Seagulls & Smiles

Today, on our second water truck run, we went to a stop with a ton of kids. At first I was saying to myself "Oh my gosh," but then I was thinking "This is great!!" When I got out of the taptap, I felt hands pulling at my feet and heard people screaming "Hey you!!"  There was one boy running around chasing birds.  At the time, I didn't really think much about it. A couple of minutes later, I was playing with some children when I felt a little tap on my back. I turned around to find the same boy that was chasing the birds holding a seagull buy the wings. I screamed so loud, my friends in Minnesota probably heard me!! I ran away, still screaming, running for my mom. The boy followed me, holding the seagull towards me. My mother was standing there laughing at me, same as everybody else who was around. The boy's smile was priceless! I loved it!!



Written by Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment