Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Up an' at 'em!

Happy Tuesday!  
If you're at Guest House 2 and currently sleeping ... you won't be for long.  Lots of smiles, music, and laughter ... ready to go!  
While the house comes to life I'm enjoying the cool morning on the porch.  Taking in all of the sounds and smells.  Rained a bit overnight, so everything is cool and fresh.  I love it here.  Words cannot adequately describe how much.  Barely 30 days ago I was returning home from my first trip and sad for the not knowing of when I would be back.  And here I am again.  The last couple of weeks have been such a whirlwind of activity and excitement, and I am beyond thrilled.  Crazy.  That was my word for the last two weeks.  Crazy in so many ways.  All good.  The morning after I said a tentative yes to this trip, I woke up with "Here I am" running through my head.  "Hear I am, Lord.  It is I, Lord.  I have heard you calling in the night.  I will go, Lord, if you lead me.  I will hold your people in my heart".  I haven't heard that song in close to 20 years.  But here I am.  I am listening.  I will quietly watch while God's plan for us unfolds.    
Today is water truck day.  Three stops in Cite Soleil with a visit to Elder School during one of the refills.  Let's go!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment