Tuesday, November 29, 2011

stop for a second....

In our busy lives, we often get caught up in it all and forget to stop and see ALL that the Lord blesses us with each day. If we really pay attention to it all, our hearts would be filled with so much gratitude. As my faith continues to grow, I try to start each day thanking Him for all He has blessed me with. I continually try to put my full trust in Him, and allow Him to guide my paths.... When we do that, He blesses us abundantly. I keep thinking of this verse, "Now All glory to God, who is able through His mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20 AMEN!

I will be on a plane in 5 days to meet the beautiful people of Haiti for the first time. This is only made possible because the Lord has guided me there... I cannot find the right words to thank Him. I am ready to be the hands and feet of Christ, and ready to open my heart to all who need it. I am here to serve, to share my love and to make a difference.
Here in America, we have so much...and yet some are striving for more stuff... trying to fill that hole in their hearts... and always coming up empty. Only our Lord can fill that spot in our hearts, He IS the Light... the Hope, and the Love we need in our lives. I will see Beautiful things in Haiti, and see that in a land where they have nothing...they really have EVERYTHING... they have Christ Jesus... the Only Light in our world. I am so excited to be filled up with that love that only comes from our Savior...use me Lord...break my heart for what breaks yours... guide my path....

No comments:

Post a Comment